Amplify the impact of your giving power.
And your profile.
100 Women bring together experts in business, funding and marketing management to amplify your giving power, raise your profile and create a far-reaching, life-changing return on your investment.
Since 2014, 100 Women have raised over $1 million in collective giving and provided grants of up to $40,000 to 29 organisations.
As 100% of our membership fees and donations go into our annual grant pool, it is only with the generosity of corporate partners like you that 100 Women can continue to deliver grant funding, programmes, mentoring and events that transform the lives of women and girls locally, nationally and globally.
Support 100 Women
We work with organisations that have the same passionate vision of empowering disadvantaged girls and women. Our focus areas for support include health, education, safety, diversity and opportunity. Our Brand partners exemplify “Purpose-led” strategy and performance and share the same desire to make the biggest impacts at the grassroots level.
What could a brand partnership look like?
- Interviews/media slots in support of our partnership
- Keynote speeches to your audience
- Impact reports for your annual report
- Cross promotion across socials
- Tailored events or activities
- Tickets to our events and many more
100 Women are proud to work with a wide variety of organisations on our events, programs and initiatives.
Without the financial and in-kind support of our Corporate Sponsors and Supporters, we cannot operate our grants fund. Therefore any operational funding and support makes an incredible difference to our organisation.
How can you help?
- Set up regular Corporate Donations to keep 100 Women operating sustainably
- Key sponsorships are available for our events and initiatives
- Opportunities are available for advertising in our newsletter
- Provide In kind support such as hosting our events in your office function space
100 Women is a volunteer led organisation that relies on the time, treasure and talent of our community.
Our amazing Community Partners collaborate with us through shared resources, venues and people to assist in our purpose.
What can your organisation do?
- Add donations for 100 Women in your workplace, on your website or at your events
- Invite 100 Women speak to your staff or customers to learn more about philanthropy
- Partner with us on a joint community event or initiative
- Provide meeting rooms for our regular volunteer and grant meetings