CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Giving power through industry partnership
Are you looking for a programme that aligns with your Social and Corporate Responsibility goals? Do you have a corporate philanthropic budget for worthy local and international projects, or would you like to encourage your employees to be more involved in community projects?
Want to associate your organisation with an esteemed team of industry leaders who are committed to the mission of collective philanthropy to amass a significant and positive change?
If that sounds like you, 100 Women would love to chat! 100 Women are looking for Corporate Partners who share the vision of a better and fairer world for women and girls.
While 100 Women is almost entirely volunteer-run and led, and 100% of our members’ donations make up the Grants Pool, we rely on the generosity and involvement of our corporate sponsors to help us deliver the excellent programmes, mentoring, events and social responsibility exposure that we provide. Our sponsorship and partnership packages offer opportunities for corporate involvement at every level.
If you would like to find out more, please download our Corporate Partnership Opportunities brochure. We invite you to discuss your interest and find out details of each of our packages by contacting Sue Pember, Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Partnership Benefits Include:
- Opportunities for your organisation to participate in social responsibility projects
- Free event tickets to awaken and engage your team on programmes benefiting women and girls
- Naming rights to major events
- Recognition and acknowledgement across our marketing platforms
- Guest speaker opportunities at our events
- Donations are 100% tax deductible
- And so many more benefits, many of which are intangible but incredibly impactful!