Our mission is to ignite women’s philanthropy to empower all women and girls. Will you join us?
As a Member of 100 Women you will:
- Join a group that is igniting philanthropy through the power of collective giving to benefit organisations that are empowering women and girls both locally and globally
- Have voting rights to determine who will receive the grant funds each year
- Get Member rate tickets to networking and educational events
- Be featured on our annual Member lists (optional).
- Have access to our Members only Facebook group
- Be in the annual Mentoring draw to match Members with prominent leaders
- Be profiled in 100 Women publications which reach 1000+ people
Common questions answered:
- Yes your donation is tax deductible for Australians!
- Yes you have the option to donate monthly or annually
- Yes 100% of your donation goes towards the grants
- Yes anyone, both men and women are welcome to join
- Yes you can live anywhere around the world and donate to 100 Women
- Yes we are not limited to only 100 members – the more, the merrier!
Why do people join 100 Women?
In addition to our Membership benefits listed above, here’s why our Members renew each year:
- There is a shared vision of a better future for all women and girls
- 100 Women provides an opportunity to make a direct, measured and important contribution to organisations that resonate with my personal values
- I have a feeling of fulfillment through compassionate giving, as the saying goes “living is giving”
- 100 Women offers belonging to a group who aren’t just thinking about it, they are taking action on philanthropy
- I am connected to other philanthropists who are from all walks of life
- 100 Women is my charity of choice
- Easy monthly or yearly payment options
- The strong governance of 100 Women means donations and the grant making process are carefully and rigorously managed
- New grant recipients are selected each year
- The combination of donations through the giving circle creates a larger scale impact than I could ever have as an individual
Want to find out more about us and what we’ve achieved already?
- $500,000 granted in our first 5 years
- Supported local and international projects by covering issues such as education, health, safety and economic empowerment
- Brought together a group of donors from diverse backgrounds to form a giving circle
- Inspired, educated and taken action on the power of collective giving
- Increased the profile of the importance of philanthropy to benefit women and girls
- Hosted a range of events on philanthropy, women’s issues, leadership and citizenship
100 Women is a public ancillary fund endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient. The 100 Women Public Ancillary Fund acts as trustee for the 100 Women fund.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org